Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Stampin' Space

Be it ever so humble, there's no place...

you're more likely to find me...
than in my Stamp Room!

This is a rolling cart that holds a ton of supplies.

Love, love, love my ink storage! Do you think I have enough scissors? Nah...you can never have enough!



I store my Prismas in a kitchen organizer from Pampered Chef. Notice my Chic Stand in the bottom right corner, holding my pokey thing. You, too, can have a Chic Stand. Check out Angie Juda's website.
This is my sponge and sponge dauber storage. I put two colors in each little drawer. The storage unit came from Lowes.








Some of my alterables are stored in this set of storage drawers.






My Big Shot and Nestabilities are precariously stored on the shelves of a little organizer unit, until I can find a better place for them.








I have 3 of these file holders which house my 8.5x11 cardstock. Soon I'll have to add a couple more. I'd eventually like to have one holder for each color family.









I purchased this paper rack from a local scrapbook store that went out of business. It holds my 12x12 DSP.





My scrap cardstock is stored in this file crate. Each color has its own bag inside a labeled hanging file folder.






I store my small DSP scraps in plastic baggies. On each bag I put a label telling the name of the paper, the coordinating colors, and any stamp sets that coordinate with it. On the left, you'll see just a smidge of my ribbon. Most of my ribbon is very disorganized...still a work in progress.




This is how I'd like all my ribbon to be stored eventually...at least all my grosgrain ribbon. It keeps it nice and neat, with no wrinkles and I can easily see what I have.



These are my stamp sets. I actually have 4 columns of cubicles, but the last column got cut off in the picture. Now, tell me, WHY would my husband even think I had enough stamps?

I hope you've enjoyed a little look at my stampin' space. Come on over and we'll stamp!

1 comment:

Kalyber said...

how wonderful to be organized. I have the same bookshelf from IKEA as in the last picture and doubled my storage by putting small wire stacking shelves from the container store in each section. Works great for stamps sets - stored on their sides like books, and photo boxes filled with anything but photos.