Friday, May 2, 2008

My First Workshop

Decisions, decisions. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head that I don't know where to start. I bought Andrea Walford's Fun Pun class project. There are so many cool projects in that one class! When I grow up, I want to be like Andrea. :) I should probably start a little smaller, though, since this will be my first workshop as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I keep a folder on my desktop where I drop pictures of ideas I'd like to try, so I have a lot to choose from. When I decide what to do, I'll post my decision, and hopefully some instructions. I need a hostess...oh, Sue......where are you? What are sisters for?

3 comments:

sfarmer said...

I would LOVE to be your first hostess!

NDOBBINS said...

I am lovin' your blog, count me in ANYTIME!!!!

heatherlott said...

You are so amazing! When I grow up I want to be like YOU! I can't wait to learn how to stamp.