Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just Playin'...


I've been working all afternoon decorating water bottles for a wedding. I had to take a break...so this is what I did. I think I'll give it to Clara, my niece. We're leaving (my sisters, my daughter, my nieces, and baby nephew) for the beach next Saturday. We'll stay a week, and I can hardly wait! This is our annual "no boys allowed" trip...except we have to let Sam go...he's only 1 year old. Anyway, Clara gets this treat because she's a "no chocolate" girl...that's an oxymoron, isn't it? The beach trip is our chance to eat stuff our husbands don't want...chick food...and lots of chocolate! We always take at least one good dessert. I'm making Snicker Bar Cake this year. It's a scrumptious recipe from Paula Deen.

This has been a wild weekend. My daughter and her husband drove to Charlotte, NC, for the NASCAR race this weekend, and left their two Jack Russell puppies with us. They never stop. We have an old granny Jack Russell named Daisy. She's almost 10 years old. They aggravate her to no end. When she's had enough, she puts them in their place. She's had to sit in the window next to me while I work, just to take a break from the puppies. My husband let his hound dog, Bluebelle, out this afternoon and the puppies followed her across the field. I got my exercise running across the field trying to catch them...what a sight!

I hope to have more stamping to share tomorrow.

No comments: