Monday, May 5, 2008

Introducing the One and Only....Clara!

I had to take a break from stamping this evening to alter 12 dance costumes for my daughter, but I do have something very special to share. My precious niece, Clara, who happens to be a very talented first grade artist, is my little stamping buddy. My sister (her Mom) called me to ask directions for making the bookmarks. Clara wanted to surprise her teacher, Mrs. Allen, with a bookmark for Teacher Appreciation Week. Sue sent me these pictures. Isn't that the cutest little face? She's such a sweetie. Her bookmark is top-notch...she did a beautiful job! Clara has her own little stamps that her Nunny (me) gave her for Christmas. Sue said that Clara chose the cross herself. Clara, you are fantabulous! Here's a ginormous cyber-hug for you: ((((((((()))))))))). I love you, Chickie!

No comments: