Saturday, May 10, 2008

Going, Going, Gone...

Guess what? All of the things I took to school yesterday, every last item, was sold. I had 4 people come to look at my stuff after everything was gone. I promised them that I'd bring more next week. So, I've got to get busy! I've had requests for more checkbook covers and grocery lists, so I had some shopping to do. I had to order more checkbook/debit covers and hope they come quickly. I also had to get some more notepads and rush them to the print shop in town to have them cut. I was so ashamed after I went in there, though. The owner looked at my stack of note pads and said, "I cut some of these for you last time, didn't I?" When I said yes, he said, "Well, there was a staple in the top of the pad and it ruined the brand new blade on my cutter!" I apologized profusely and was so afraid he'd refuse to cut them for me, but he didn't. It took about 5 minutes and I was on my way. Whew! We don't have anywhere else in our town that can do that. So, what's a girl to do?
I have another bit of good news! The Big Brown Truck delivered my Stampin' Up! Starter Kit yesterday!!! It came while I was gone to my nail appointment. It's a good thing that I had already 'fessed up to Richard about it, 'cause he was home when it came. Yikes! I always try to intercept stuff like that. Some of you know how that is...
Now, I can call Sue and set up my first workshop as a new Stampin' Up! demo. Yippee!! I can hardly wait. I also have some teachers at school who are very excited about being able to stamp. They've never done it before, but I know they're gonna love it. So, Sue, if you're reading this, get your calendar ready!

No comments: