Friday, May 2, 2008

Fantastic Friday!



















The Au Chocolate Post-It holder is CASE'd from Andrea Walford's website.















This is based on a design from Linda Heller's Stamping School.














Good Morning! Today is a reallllly happy Friday. No school! My plan is to spend the morning stamping, but so far it's been "let dog in, let dog out, let dog in, let dog out...". Richard (DH) will be home at lunchtime and expects me to help him till the garden. Yuck! But, it'll be worth it when the good stuff is ready to pick. I'm going to attempt to add some pics of my creations, but I warn you...I'm not the world's greatest photographer. So forgive my wonky pictures. Many of my creations have been CASE'd from some great stampers out there. I love Angie Juda's website, Chic 'n Scratch, Linda Heller's Stamping School, and Andrea Walford's website (see my links). I get so many super ideas from them. Take some time to check out Andrea Walford's Demonstrator Projects. They are soooo well worth the money. The teacher in me really appreciates her attention to detail.



I have really been thinking a lot about the plans I have for building my Stampin' Up Demonstrator business. It thrills me to get to share what I love to do and I'd do it for free, in a heartbeat, but I figure that combining that passion with being a demonstrator will at least support my stamping addiction. My DH just shakes his head everytime he walks into my stamping room, so I have to remind him that he doesn't have to come in here if it bothers him that much. :)



I hope you enjoy my pictures and maybe someday soon, I'll try to do a tutorial for something I've created on my own.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

very cute gift bag! :)