Friday, May 30, 2008

Beach-Bound...

I've been lazy this morning...my first "official" day of summer vacation. Yippee!! Richard has gone to work, and Daisy is at her guard post by the back door, daring squirrels to come in the yard. I have the morning all to myself! Tomorrow, my sisters and I are beach-bound! We're going to Flagler Beach, FL for a week on our "no-boys-allowed" trip. I'm taking some stamping stuff with me, but who knows if I'll actually get anything done. I'm also taking my laptop, but I don't know how much Internet access I'll have, so if I miss posting next week, you'll know why. Flagler Beach sits between Daytona and St. Augustine. I hear that there are stamp/scrapbook stores in both places. I'm planning to check it out, of course. If any of you know anything about it, drop me a message.
I'm going to work on a tutorial for my Post-It stands that I made and uploaded the other day. I'll be back shortly!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Hi there, hope you have a nice trip. I am going to a stamp show tomorrow, even has some money saved to spend, hope I don't buy too much (but then again, is there ever too much stamping stuff?)

I am a new member of SBS18, am looking forward to being in the group.