Thursday, May 8, 2008

Apples for the Teacher...



WooHoo!! My Summer Picnic paper arrived today! I know what I'm going to do this weekend. I should have some really cute stuff to post.
This is just a glimpse of the goodies I made & sold at school. Do ya like 'em? I have a whole box full of Post It holders, checkbook/debit covers, grocery lists, bookmarks, etc., to deliver tomorrow. My stamp room looks like a war zone. What a mess! I have some major straightening up to do in there.
Richard is coming in tonight, so I hope he has some good news about Wayne. Tomorrow is a big day. I have to help with the first & second grade Honor Roll Picnic at school. I helped with 3rd-5th grades on Monday, and had training for standards-based classrooms all day today. This has been a tiring week. Daisy & I are exhausted. I think we're going to bed...

No comments: